Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lance Armstrong is a bad ass

Lance Armstrong is such a bad ass. I'm loving the Radio Shack commercials where he's riding the trainer, giving his assistant instructions. Talk about multi-tasking!

I read a great Lance book last summer. I'm thinking it's about time to pick another one up, it will be good reading for the bus [since I already finished this month's Runner's World].

A few great Lance quotes -

"This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it. Study it. Tweak it. Listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you "on?"

“If you worried about falling off the bike, you’d never get on.”

"Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever."

"What ever your 100% looks like, give it."

No comments: